• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Chongo94

Hell, I just wanted to see a good game! Navy looked pooped.

Truly, it was kinda shocking.

Did the crowd noise, or lack there of, affect it for you or anyone else? I was kinda shocked at how much it surprised me that I missed it. It didn’t bother me per se, but it made the game a bit dry for me...well that and the fact BYU ran roughshod over Navy.

Mean Purple

Truly, it was kinda shocking.

Did the crowd noise, or lack there of, affect it for you or anyone else? I was kinda shocked at how much it surprised me that I missed it. It didn’t bother me per se, but it made the game a bit dry for me...well that and the fact BYU ran roughshod over Navy.
I missed the crowd noise, but also enjoyed hearing more direct action on the field. (when announcers were not on so much) I brought ole Bill on because he once coached there, so that was good. but announcer should maybe look at this as a time to just let us hear the action on the field instead of trying to fill every second in place of crowd noise.

Mean Purple

Hell, I just wanted to see a good game! Navy looked pooped.
Gotta wonder if crowd noice, or lack of, impacted it. Also gotta wonder if this will be a season where that could happen to any team at any given time. It is gonna be tough for the kids across the country to get in a rhythm. So who knows.

I watched all of last night's game. Figured these kids committed to play during all of this, then I'll commit to watching and supporting. I'm gonna watch as many games as I can this year. Obviously, every Frog game I can. Win or lose, they are trying to step up. So I am all in.

Chongo94

I missed the crowd noise, but also enjoyed hearing more direct action on the field. (when announcers were not on so much) I brought ole Bill on because he once coached there, so that was good. but announcer should maybe look at this as a time to just let us hear the action on the field instead of trying to fill every second in place of crowd noise.

Yeah I liked that too. It was still just a bit jarring to see the action and hear the action better but not hear the usual low hum of crowd energy throughout.

Moose Stuff

Yeah I liked that too. It was still just a bit jarring to see the action and hear the action better but not hear the usual low hum of crowd energy throughout.

The lack of crowd noise/energy and the players not being able to feed off it is a game changer for me in terms of viewing pleasure.... it just isn't even remotely as exciting.

Chongo94

The lack of crowd noise/energy and the players not being able to feed off it is a game changer for me in terms of viewing pleasure.... it just isn't even remotely as exciting.

I’m glad I’m not the only one then.

Have there been any reports of broadcasters of future games using crowd noises?

Chongo94

Were there no fans at BYU/Navy? I'm hoping the 12k - 20k at various stadiums is enough to get back some of the feel

None that I saw. Just team officials and staff members really. There were 7,500 or so at the Memphis game and the sound was better.

Moose Stuff

One of my favorites. I was drinking Shiner with my pancake breakfast. Our friends and I watched that game from our seats in the upper deck

That crowd was great. Only diehards are showing up to a game like that, so the people who ARE there are gonna make some noise and there isn't gonna be anyone sitting around them them telling them to sit down.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
I get it, orange man bad and all that. You don't like him. That's exactly why I hired him. Because he does what he says. If you don't like him then he's exactly who I want.

Try running a decent candidate, you might have more success.
Does what he says? Like making Mexico pay for his wall? I wish my party would run a decent candidate, but they keep running an orange clown who apparently loves spending tax money by the look of the gargantuan deficit, is completely immoral and is basically antithetical to any sense of conservatism.