• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

jake102

LOL. I don’t think attempting to force a team to play a previously scheduled game in the current environment with COVID concerns would be a wise move, PR or otherwise.

Hah probably right I guess. If I'm an SMU fan, sure feels like a dodge

YA

New fun Friday news dump from TCU. A vender that processes donations has been hacked. They are saying no compromised information was lost, but the potential is there for donors to have their personal information that could been stolen.

2020 hits keep coming

AroundWorldFrog

So much for any semblance of normalcy.

200.gif

TRF51

Way to set the example TCU. Watch everyone else play without issue. Soon we will find out some of the players were out partying or doing something they were not suppose to be doing. This should count as a loss. If you have 100 kids and can’t field a 53 man roster you have issues.

Mean Purple

Lots of people have caught this virus despite doing everything the “experts” have said. Just because they tested positive doesn’t mean anyone did anything wrong
Yeah, but this would have to involve a significant number of players. And if it is "dozens" as someone posted was rumored, that would raise some eyebrows.

TRF51

Read the article on 247, he explains the big 12 protocols in regards to this situation. You basically have to play the game if you have 53 non covid players and at least one person backup for each field position. I believe TCU has 100 kids on the team or so. Do the math.