• The KillerFrogs

Roster Updated=12 QB's on the roster!!

James Penny

Why is he not practicing? Do you think that Downing will possibly be starting instead?

What say you Maniac?? You seem to know what's going on.

Thanks for the insight as I thought for sure Max was practicing and our no doubt #1 guy. I'm assuming it's nothing and he'll be back soon to take over, but please fill us in if you can.

Thank you fine sir.

Pharm Frog

What say you Maniac?? You seem to know what's going on.

Thanks for the insight as I thought for sure Max was practicing and our no doubt #1 guy. I'm assuming it's nothing and he'll be back soon to take over, but please fill us in if you can.

Thank you fine sir.

Your last four words may confuse @tcumaniac as he’s not accustomed to being addressed like that in these parts.

tcumaniac

“Condition” confirmed by GP after practice. Max appears to be out indefinitely.

Best case scenario is that it’s something that’s repairable, he’s already had any work done that’s necessary, and he’s in the recovery process which will determines when he’s cleared to play.

Chongo94

What happened to that Lake Travis kid...he leave? I feel like he left but honestly I can’t remember what is reality these days cause 2020.

asleep003

Worth noting that Max hasn't practiced in weeks... was expected to be back this week, but still not practicing.

Downing has been going with the 1s, and after that there's supposedly a HUGE drop off
Brown shouldn't be a big drop off from Downing.... talent wise, but more raw probably. His run/pass JC stats were very similar to Max's 2019 stats(plus 8-2 season)... so not too bad.

Last edited:

McFroggin

Brown shouldn't be a big drop off ... talent wise, but more raw probably. His run/pass JC stats were very similar to Max's 2019 stats(plus 8-2 season)... so not too bad.

Brown is way behind. Big XII is a big transition passing wise over Juco. He has the legs, not the accuracy.