• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Its been mild symptoms, nothing much at all. Loss of taste and smell is annoying

d2b26c3c-bfa1-4d92-b6cd-a377f13402ff_text.gif

bleedpurple

That's what got my cousin when he had it. Ssid the worst part was about 4 days of no smell and taste.
Three people that I work with along with three or four other people I know all tested positive at one point or another in the past few months. Four of them “showed symptoms” but only one was so bad that it warranted a trip to the hospital. She was having severe chest pains. In hindsight it was probably anxiety. All of the others talked about how annoying the lost sense of taste and smell were annoying as hell. Good luck and get well soon.

HFrog1999

We watched the series finale of Marvels Agents of Shield last night. IMO, the show jumped the shark long ago, however we kept watching it.

I think it's the perfect show for 2020. I don't remember most of it, it makes absolutely no sense, a lot of weird and bad stuff happens, but in the end, everything's okay.

tumblr_n3rj1u5ZIL1tqonp4o1_500.gif

Mean Purple

Watching the replay of the 2009 Carolina/Georgia game. Insanity in the first half. Just huge play after huge play.
Forgot how intense Brandon Boykin was. I wish Mark Richt had a podcast or something. Dude is a class act.