• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Watching shark week with my wife and some crazy bug comes out of nowhere and latches on to my ear

200.gif

jake102

Random question: Anyone ever rent a cabin at Broken Bow Lake or Lake Eufaula in Oklahoma? Any recommendations? Will have two small kids, so geared towards roaming around and generally not doing a whole lot.

Shorty

Random question: Anyone ever rent a cabin at Broken Bow Lake or Lake Eufaula in Oklahoma? Any recommendations? Will have two small kids, so geared towards roaming around and generally not doing a whole lot.
We rented a cabin/house last year. Looking at a map I'm pretty sure it was on the Bass Loop off Old Hochatown Rd. I cant remember the name of the cabin but that whole loop was full of similar builds.

Beavers Bend Train Depot was fun for the kids. They have a little train ride, horseback rides, pony rides. There was a petting zoo around there that had all kinds of animals that was pretty cool.

Eight

here is a suggestion if you are spending time in rural oklahoma.

don't stare at anyone buying what seems to be an unusually large amount of cough syrup at the wal-mart..

then again you said you had small children so buy all your provisions in civilization and stay out of the wal-marts in oklahoma