• The KillerFrogs

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

Volare

First hack at it...

SRVKcOp.png

AroundWorldFrog

Probably the best defense in the Big 12 (well, no probably about it) and the chance for a very good offense. I'm joining maniac on the bandwagon. 10-0 and possible 12-0 or 13-0 with CCG and playoff games.

Gonna be a bumpy ride, but fun!

tenor.gif

LisaLT

Do people who chose “undefeated” win whether we play any games or not or a partial season? Meaning if the season gets stopped and we are 4-0 that is undefeated or does the full season need to be played?Seems like a nice multi-optional bet if the latter.

Froggish

6-4 . That would mean going 5-4 in conference which is a 2 game improvement over last year. Program just isn’t what is used to be.

Last edited:

Froginbedford

4-6
Still too young, add too many off-the-field distractions including the virus and demands for significant social changes by the university....Tennessee Tech and Kansas should be givens...e'erbody else except OU and Oklahoma State should be toss-ups....

Salfrog

Tier 1
5-5, and I am hoping they prove me completely wrong. Seen too much bad football the last couple of years to buy into the reshuffling of coaches again just yet. Still feel that there are 2 coaches that need to be replaced, but again, I hope they prove me completely wrong.