• The KillerFrogs

New Big 12 Schedule Released

tcumaniac

Not really a time to be complaining considering we still get football (as of now)

But trips and weddings I am in were scheduled around our original schedule. Now I'm kinda scheissed. Oh well. Football is still alive. That's what matters.

Eight

Not really a time to be complaining considering we still get football (as of now)

But trips and weddings I am in were scheduled around our original schedule. Now I'm kinda scheissed. Oh well. Football is still alive. That's what matters.

giphy.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

I believe that this conversation has been had before... But, what in the name of all that is holy would somebody be scheduling a wedding during football season!?!? Don't they know that we have priorities?!?!

Women...

tcumaniac

I believe that this conversation has been had before... But, what in the name of all that is holy would somebody be scheduling a wedding during football season!?!? Don't they know that we have priorities?!?!

Women...
One that hurts the most is the OU game.

That date was originally @ Baylor and I am a groomsman in a wedding that day. Having to come to terms with missing that game (pre covid) was hard enough. Up to this point in my life, I have never had to miss a home TCU game for a wedding. I've missed a few away games, but I've always had an out and been able to avoid missing home games. Having to miss OU of all games has me sick to my stomach right now. #stressed

HFrog1999

That date was originally @ Baylor and I am a groomsman in a wedding that day. Having to come to terms with missing that game (pre covid) was hard enough. Up to this point in my life, I have never had to miss a home TCU game for a wedding. I've missed a few away games, but I've always had an out and been able to avoid missing home games. Having to miss OU of all games has me sick to my stomach right now. #stressed

Just don’t go and tell your friend you’ll be in his next wedding

Moose Stuff

You seem pretty confident you were one of the 25% that was getting in the stadium.

AroundWorldFrog

Ask them if the entire wedding party and guests will be masked up, even for the wedding pics. If not, you're out!