• The KillerFrogs

Fans in the stands update.....

Moose Stuff

Oh no no no. No backtracking now. I said there would be no fans and there wont be

Just so we're clear here.... you said it had ALREADY BEEN DECIDED that there would be no fans at TCU football games and I told you that you were 100% wrong (which you were). That's it, I made no other claims about fans at TCU games or whether college football would be played.

Here is your actual comment I disagreed with ...

7AB9A8F0-77A2-4D44-A77E-C573939DE7F1.jpeg

BigPurple87

Just so we're clear here.... you said it had ALREADY BEEN DECIDED that there would be no fans at TCU football games and I told you that you were 100% wrong (which you were). That's it, I made no other claims about fans at TCU games or whether college football would be played.

Here is your actual comment I disagreed with ...

View attachment 7699

Then you @ me when they announced fans. Bottom line is you said fans, i said no fans in fall, looks like you will be wrong so just accept it if you are and I wil do the same

Moose Stuff

Then you @ me when they announced fans. Bottom line is you said fans, i said no fans in fall, looks like you will be wrong so just accept it if you are and I wil do the same

YES, I @'ed you when they announced 25% fans which 100% proved you were wrong when you said "they have already said no fans". That was the only part of your comment I took issue with. I literally just attached your comment to prove it. The end.

Each time I interact with you I think to myself that it's impossible for you to be much dumber, yet here we are.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I'm guessing Moose is 10 years younger than '87. While I tend to lean towards "Age and guile will always beat youth and skill." Methinks Moose might take him...

I just want the liquor concession. That's all I ask...

Moose Stuff

I'm guessing Moose is 10 years younger than '87. While I tend to lean towards "Age and guile will always beat youth and skill." Methinks Moose might take him...

I just want the liquor concession. That's all I ask...

We should do like a greasers vs socs rumble from The Outsiders. IIRC there was even a fountain involved in that one. I'm totally Patrick Swayze.