• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

Said the guy who is even more clueless than FROGISH if that is even possible !

WATSON and JACKSON probably both gone now in my opinion after today's drama..........which of course is what I predicted from the start.

You sir are obtuse. As every other poster on this board has called you multiple times yet you rattle on and on and on as if you run this board and are the Grand PoohBah of the Board. Maybe take a break and leave for a
(long long) while and do everyone here a favor ? Nobody likes you here sir.

Said the guy who can't even spell Froggish.

CryptoMiner

With the Ketron Jackson appearing to lean more to UT these days staff looking for additional options.

WR Antonio Robinson 6-4/190/4.47 Melissa HS

Eight

happily let him go to kansas so tcu can pick up shemar turner who can play the 5-technique in a 3-man front or slide inside in an even front

not that i have a say in any of this, but if you are going to set targets set them high

Froggish

happily let him go to kansas so tcu can pick up shemar turner who can play the 5-technique in a 3-man front or slide inside in an even front

not that i have a say in any of this, but if you are going to set targets set them high

Would be interesting to see GP adopt a 3
Down / 3 High...I know he dabbles with it. With Brooks in the fold people are speculating about it but I honestly think GP like 4 man because he doesn’t want to have to dial up blitzes to get to the QB.

Seems like 3D/3H is becoming very popular across the country with teams who can’t recruit the D-Line well. Easier to find one giant space eating Cookie Monster than 2.

Eight

Would be interesting to see GP adopt a 3
Down / 3 High...I know he dabbles with it. With Brooks in the fold people are speculating about it but I honestly think GP like 4 man because he doesn’t want to have to dial up blitzes to get to the QB.

Seems like 3D/3H is becoming very popular across the country with teams who can’t recruit the D-Line well. Easier to find one giant space eating Cookie Monster than 2.

think they have a collection of larger defensive linemen who could be effective in a 3-man front with the two 5-techniques.

would prefer to see that than the 3-man front using the two smaller defensive ends playing outside the offensive tackles outer shoulder

Froggish

think they have a collection of larger defensive linemen who could be effective in a 3-man front with the two 5-techniques.

would prefer to see that than the 3-man front using the two smaller defensive ends playing outside the offensive tackles outer shoulder

Definitely agree, those lite 5s just cant disrupt at all. QB has all day. Aranda runs 3 down with his bigs in 4i. Basically built to stop inside zone. GP has really been married to his system where a lot programs build around there personnel. I think we have some DT tweeners that could play outside but I don’t know that we have anyone who can actually get to the QB or occupy 2 OL to get a LB free. This will be fascinating X/O year.

CountryFrog

Can you prevent an in conference transfer?
I don't think it can be prevented but don't you have to sit out 2 years unless the former school agrees to "release" you? I know that's how it used to be for intra-conference transfers but so many of these transfer rules have changed recently.