• The KillerFrogs

TCU to allow 25% crowd capacity

Frog79

Does anyone know if club seat holders who have already paid for this season can get a refund or defer to 2021 when (hopefully) things will be back to normal?

froginmn

If it makes anyone feel better (it won't) U of Minnesota just announced that they won't have any season tickets, and may sell the few available tickets on a game by game basis.

As a STH, my options are to have them keep the money for next year, have them keep the money as a donation, or get a refund. I'm deciding between 1 and 3 since I'm not a UM alum; might have considered 2 if it were TCU tickets.

The default is they keep the money for next year.

2020 sucks.

AroundWorldFrog

Likely no buffets inside, spacing (obviously).

No buffet?

200.gif

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel has this super power. While Steel doesn't eat ice cream hardly ever, when Steel does eat ice cream, it gives rise to a fairly quick and complete empying of the bowels, without mucg residue. So, Steel gets the advantage of the taste of the ice cream, without packing on the fat like @Frognosticator and @TxFrog1999 are.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Hey, whadya all do about those dumps that come upon you with some degree of urgency, and there's some force behind it such that you know that it's gonna sound like someone violently ripping a wet phone book in half, and a cough isn't gonna cover it up, and the wife or the kids or some random stranger are within earshot. Is the "courtesy flush" the only alternative or is Steel missing something here?

froginmn

Hey, whadya all do about those dumps that come upon you with some degree of urgency, and there's some force behind it such that you know that it's gonna sound like someone violently ripping a wet phone book in half, and a cough isn't gonna cover it up, and the wife or the kids or some random stranger are within earshot. Is the "courtesy flush" the only alternative or is Steel missing something here?
I think you're unquestionably missing something...