• The KillerFrogs

SB Nation: TCU Football to open stadium at 25% capacity to begin season

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU Football to open stadium at 25% capacity to begin season

Melissa B. Triebwasser

In a Zoom town hall Thursday night, TCU Athletic Director Jeremiah Donati revealed two significant items regarding the upcoming football season.

For one, the Frogs are preparing to play their first game on September 12th against a to-be-named opponent. And that they will only be playing in front of a 25% full Amon G Carter Stadium when they do so.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...at-25-25-capacity-to-begin-season/ar-BB17Fqy1

Paint It Purple

How about letting fans decide if they feel safe to attend an outdoor event? As a season ticket holder they better at least let us in and then not open it up to non-season ticket holders.
This athletic director and this administration has no intention of playing a season. This is a pretense of normalcy until such time that one vendor, one fan, one ticket taker, one somebody tests positive and they can say: "see, it's not worth the "deadly" risk....we have to shut it down, so we can save your life." I for one am not going to invest the time to watch them do it. Hope I am wrong, because I miss football. I miss normal.

Eight

1. How will they decide who the 25% will be?
2. Will we get refunds for the prorated shares of the games we miss?
3. Can we opt out if say the time I am actually privileged enough to attend say the Sam Houston game can I opt out for a later game?

joker-batman-pool-cue-tryouts.gif

HFrog1999

How about letting fans decide if they feel safe to attend an outdoor event? As a season ticket holder they better at least let us in and then not open it up to non-season ticket holders.

You can’t let the peasants make their own decisions about their health!!!!

giphy.gif

Putt4Purple

3. Can we opt out if say the time I am actually privileged enough to attend say the Sam Houston game can I opt out for a later game?

You hit it on the nose Spike. I personally should have opted out this season instead of stressing if I am even going to be allowed to see a game. Pisses me off for the uncertainty of it all.

Dogfrog

Tough one, would expect everybody to have a portion of their tickets available, but those whose total tickets aren’t divisible by four, who knows how they would do that?
Assume everybody gets 75% of the cost of their tickets and parking as either refund, donation, or toward next season tickets
3. Can we opt out if say the time I am actually privileged enough to attend say the Sam Houston game can I opt out for a later game? Depends how much of a high roller you are.

ifrog

This athletic director and this administration has no intention of playing a season. This is a pretense of normalcy until such time that one vendor, one fan, one ticket taker, one somebody tests positive and they can say: "see, it's not worth the "deadly" risk....we have to shut it down, so we can save your life." I for one am not going to invest the time to watch them do it. Hope I am wrong, because I miss football. I miss normal.

it’s not his call. Ever heard of risk management?