• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

StealthFrog

NBC 5 about to do a story on it.

Is this the outcome Dylan wanted? If not, what is? Is Dylan going to be welcomed back to the team regardless of the outcome?

One tweet

ifrog

https://johnvogel.football/2020/08/...s-internal-story-public-rebuked-by-teammates/

Looks like GP tried to avoid saying it.

Kid needs to be booted from the team. He lied to his teammates to get them to stand with them and then twisted it even further from there.

Thanks. Twitter accounts like Mandel just like to stir things up. He needs to delete his original tweet.

edit: he has been retweeting players reactions but that still does not make his original tweet acceptable.

Moose Stuff

Knew it. GP tried to avoid saying it and Jordan kept pushing.
The kid is in it for the wrong reasons.

From the article:
"Multiple players have clarified since then that Patterson refused to say the word at first, but Jordan coaxed it out of him by questioning, asking “what?”"

I have yet to see a player say that Dylan coaxed the word out of him. Someone is gonna have to show me proof of that beyond just whoever that guy is saying so.

Last edited:

illini_frog

Two things can be true:

1) A white dude should never, ever say any variation of the word, even if it is “coaxed” out of him.

2) If GP had it “coaxed” out of him, it’s not great judgment but it’s also not worth losing your mind about/going to Twitter about.

Moose Stuff

Two things can be true:

1) A white dude should never, ever say any variation of the word, even if it is “coaxed” out of him.

2) If GP had it “coaxed” out of him, it’s not great judgment but it’s also not worth losing your mind about/going to Twitter about.

1) NOBODY should say the word.

2) It wasn't worth it even if he didn't "coax" it out of him.

Mean Purple

I have yet to see a player say that Dylan coaxed the word out of him. Someone is gonna have is gonna have to show me proof of that beyond just whoever that guy is saying so.

See the link. That reporter, or whatever he is, posted the tweet from a player that has since been deleted (because he felt bad about calling a teammate soft). But the quote and the old link are still there.