• The KillerFrogs

Las Vegas Review-Journal: UNLV, TCU eyeing game at Allegiant Stadium, per report

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
13992863_web1_stadium_062520_mq03-1-1-5.jpg

Las Vegas Review-Journal: UNLV, TCU eyeing game at Allegiant Stadium, per report

By Sam Gordon Las Vegas Review-Journal

UNLV’s football team may play Texas Christian at Allegiant Stadium on Aug. 29, according to a report from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. The Rebels were supposed to play California in Las Vegas on Aug. 29, and the Horned Frogs were supposed to play at California on Sept. 5

But the Pac-12 canceled its nonconference football games amid the coronavirus pandemic, making an Aug. 29 game between UNLV and TCU logical for both schools if the Big 12, to which the Horned Frogs belong, does not also cancel its nonconference games.

Read more at https://www.reviewjournal.com/sport...game-at-allegiant-stadium-per-report-2078155/

TRF51

Guess that would mean Bama is a no go, wonder if they reached out and GP told them he didn't want the L because we are trying to go to the Play Off, which is not going to happen because there won't be a play off this year. Play in the big games early before it gets shut down is what I think we should do.

Casey T

Guess that would mean Bama is a no go, wonder if they reached out and GP told them he didn't want the L because we are trying to go to the Play Off, which is not going to happen because there won't be a play off this year. Play in the big games early before it gets shut down is what I think we should do.

Playoffs bring in a lot of money for both the team and their conference, and there are a lot of schools hurting financially right now

Froggish

Bama and BYU is coming together....

Putt4Purple

Ok. Help me. Am I missing something? We go to Vegas on the 29th. Is September 5th still open for Bama? We can still work this out right? Give me the inside info please! Go Frogs!