• The KillerFrogs

A real question....

Froginbedford

Assuming there is no season this season...football...and maybe even basketball...how does a coaching staff convince the most recent recruits and returning veterans in the fold....Are the scholarships honored even though there are no athletic events, but the promised financial aid still is available....How does the staff keep returning veterans and recruits from getting restless and drift inexorably to the transfer dark hole....How does the staff talk juniors and seniors off the NFL ledge....

Eight

Assuming there is no season this season...football...and maybe even basketball...how does a coaching staff convince the most recent recruits and returning veterans in the fold....Are the scholarships honored even though there are no athletic events, but the promised financial aid still is available....How does the staff keep returning veterans and recruits from getting restless and drift inexorably to the transfer dark hole....How does the staff talk juniors and seniors off the NFL ledge....

all very good questions that a few of us have tossed around here.

first, i think you start on the scholarships and using the assumption the season gets cancelled i would think we would get some guidance from the ncaa on how things would be handled similar to what we saw for baseball

in response to transfers etc... a good question and the one thing to remember is that if the big 12 season is cancelled so most likely would be everyone else so you are only leaving for a chance to play in the spring or fall of 2021 and that is the same challenge as every season

kids get contacted throughout the year by various means and it is going to happen

the interesting question to me is the nfl question. frogs aren't loaded with seniors and there isn't a senior who wouldn't benefit from another year of maturity and getting stronger.

the one junior to me to watch would be trevon. he had a very good year, projects well.

i would imagine all the juniors and seniors would ask for draft projections from the nfl and the staff could sit down with the kids and see if there are areas they can help them improve

Eight

How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rearend on a Plymouth work? It just does.

light bends, the earth rotates, and ask her

007-01.jpg

Putt4Purple

You sound like my son in the 1st grade asking a lot of questions. Think for yourself adult person and reason it out, jeez!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Sunlight refracted before reaching the earth's surface

It doesn't set. The earth just moves until the sun is no longer in view.

Only the Pilgrims know and they ain't saying [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]
Didn't the Flaming Lips do a tune about this?