• The KillerFrogs

Update to Edit and Delete post functions

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Looks like I finally tracked down the gremlin causing issues with some of y'all's permissions related to editing and deleting your own posts. You should now have an edit/delete option at the bottom of each of your posts.

Cheers!

PS I'll be moving this to the support forum shortly.

Can Steel edit and delete other posters who happen to be total asshats? Not speaking about anyone in particular but looking at you @TxFrog1999 and @Frognosticator

Can the button be made to work so that when Steel deletes someone on here, that person in real life dies and burns in the fiery pits of hell?
Listen you worthless pile of dog snot, the sooner you accept the fact that both I and TxFrog1999 are your superiors in every practical sense, the sooner you can get on with your miserable life.

steelfrog

Tier 1
hmmm....so you do believe in an afterlife

Ur Gouda damn right Streel does! Cheesus came down here and sacrificed his Holy Havarti becase you and erbody else are unmitigated piles of dogcrap who are incapable of following even the most elementary commandmwents.

tcudoc

I have always had the edit function intact, though you might not guess that from some of my posts.
I always thought it was related to how many trophy points I have.