• The KillerFrogs

2011 Rose Bowl 9AM today on ESPNU

froginmn

Thanks. Sitting in my makeshift office with the TV in the background, I can't help but turn it on. Literally the first time I've had it on, but it'll be a great thing to watch while I'm on a conference call this morning.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, the places where things went awry, but somebody stepped in and made a great play: 1.) Tank (Probably multiple times), 2.) Bart Johnson snatching down the onside kick, 3.) Ed Wesley scooting around the right side for a 1st down to seal it.

tcudoc

Just finished watching it. The scolding he gave the guys trying to do the Gatorade bath was funny.
Then when they finally got him and his glasses were down end of his nose when they froze the shot. Pretty funny overall.
In the post interview when Erin asked about the two point conversion, he already knew about the blown coverage and called it out.

PhillyFrog

People kind of overlook the fact that, even if they had tied it with the 2-pt conversion, we had Andy Dalton and time on the clock and a pretty good kicker.

In some ways that might have made an even more memorable ending.

froginmn

People kind of overlook the fact that, even if they had tied it with the 2-pt conversion, we had Andy Dalton and time on the clock and a pretty good kicker.

In some ways that might have made an even more memorable ending.
1sr9mi.jpg