• The KillerFrogs

So TCU vs Alabama Talk Not Going Away?

LeagueCityFrog

$5+ million each per team for TCU and Alabama is more than worth it. Eye balls for that game will be like the NFL Draft this past April. Gary could pull off a win.

Do it TCU. I'll be there with friends.

Also... The Big XII schools playing games against the Big Ten or Pac-12 the first four weeks should look at replacing those games vs other teams they dropped from their schedules and keep moving.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
$5+ million each per team for TCU and Alabama is more than worth it. Eye balls for that game will be like the NFL Draft this past April. Gary could pull off a win.

Do it TCU. I'll be there with friends.

Also... The Big XII schools playing games against the Big Ten or Pac-12 the first four weeks should look at replacing those games vs other teams they dropped from their schedules and keep moving.
As long as the vast majority of us are not swamped under by the legion of Chicken Littles, Karens, "You're a Grandma Killer!" and other assorted "We're all gonna DIEEEE!" twerps that man the Media desks, it could all happen.

Maybe if the players all wore masks...

LVH

As long as the vast majority of us are not swamped under by the legion of Chicken Littles, Karens, "You're a Grandma Killer!" and other assorted "We're all gonna DIEEEE!" twerps that man the Media desks, it could all happen.

Operation Mockingbird never went away

Bob Sugar

They do all wear face masks. Masks, which based on Fauci and the Surgeon General’s advice from March, are equally as effective as bandannas.

TK2000

I think this years squad would need fan adrenaline versus Bama to put up good fight. If they say “no crowd allowed” don’t play it. I just don’t see a quiet chalk vs chalk game this year with a 5 star deep squad going well for us.

Bob Sugar

I should be trooping around in a football helmet... "What?!? It covers my nose and mouth!"
giphy.gif.cf.gif

ftwfrog

I think this years squad would need fan adrenaline versus Bama to put up good fight. If they say “no crowd allowed” don’t play it. I just don’t see a quiet chalk vs chalk game this year with a 5 star deep squad going well for us.
Oh let’s be honest, we’d get (edit) in the worst way.

Edit- there’s no edit on that, eh? Or am I in trouble because I didn’t read the entire new rule book.

Last edited: