• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

froginmn

Also, My neighbor tonight didn’t know to place an artillery shell into the tube. Dude just lit it up on the ground and peppered all of us with shrapnel lol. Hell of a darnin day for me
Sorta reminds me of one of my favorite stories when I was a kid. My mom's uncle was sort of a second grandpa for me (one of mine died before I was born). He was hilarious - a French Canadian, former NHL hockey player from 100 years ago, raised on a farm and was a hellraiser.

Anyway, we had a lake cabin and the people next door were having a huge bonfire after a big storm had taken down lots of trees.

Al decided to throw a bag of garbage into the fire. Then a minute later he said, [ Finebaum ], there's an aerosol can in there! He ran to the shed to get a rake to try to pull the bag out and he almost got it before the can exploded and went shooting past him.

Eight

I’m watching it. I’ve watched every F1 race for several years. I’m finding it hard to stay interested in this race though

one team spends over half a billion and has the two fastest cars on the circuit using cutting edge technology

another team spends over half a billion and is nine miles an hour slower.

if you didn't have the safety cars the race is a walk for mercedes and you can tell from max and charles' comments that the rest of the field knows it.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
one team spends over half a billion and has the two fastest cars on the circuit using cutting edge technology

another team spends over half a billion and is nine miles an hour slower.

if you didn't have the safety cars the race is a walk for mercedes and you can tell from max and charles' comments that the rest of the field knows it.
But are they wearing masks in their cars?

Frog-in-law1995

Wife is currently rly watching the Westminster dog show and “ooh-ing and ahh-ing” over all the wrong dogs. Brussels Griffon? Darn. That. Noise. She can order from the Sporting or terrier groups only.

SuperBarrFrog

Wife is currently rly watching the Westminster dog show and “ooh-ing and ahh-ing” over all the wrong dogs. Brussels Griffon? Darn. That. Noise. She can order from the Sporting or terrier groups only.
We had sporting and terriers growing up so I’m a big fan. I’m also a sucker for the flat faced dogs, especially a perfect lazy bulldog. If I didn’t work 12 hours days and live in a condo I’d have one for sure.

netty2424

I’ve had two German Short-haired pointers. Darning incredible dogs. Hyper as all hell, but just a super breed. They seem to show well when I happen to catch the Westminster Show.
fUkTPmB.jpg