• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Hamilton dropped on Disney Plus today. My HSO - the single most overrated musical in history (though I’ve never seen Cats, which sounds even worse). First half hour is great. The rest kinda sucked and then at some point, for no apparent reason and with no warning, they just stopped singing. Worst ending ever.

Eight

Hamilton dropped on Disney Plus today. My HSO - the single most overrated musical in history (though I’ve never seen Cats, which sounds even worse). First half hour is great. The rest kinda sucked and then at some point, for no apparent reason and with no warning, they just stopped singing. Worst ending ever.

cats sucks, one song that isn't that great and the story could have been 20 minutes long

MTfrog5

Buddy of mine came across a couple of super old sets of golf clubs. Heading to the driving range tomorrow morning with some beers before we hit a patio for lunch. I haven’t hit a golf ball in 20 years; gonna be a blast.
I don’t understand. I’m legit as passionate about trying to get better at golf now as I was baseball growing up. Damn adult life gets in the way though.

froginmn

Just going to have to trust you on that one.

MTfrog5

I’ll watch The Mighty Ducks and Big Green instead

tcudoc

I think you may have been watching Mulan...

Frog-in-law1995

HASMSP tip for you BBQers out there...Thermapens are on sale this weekend. $59 (regular $79). Quickest and most accurate IR thermometers out there. Honestly don’t know a single serious bbq cook who doesn’t use one. Just thought I’d share. And don’t bother with the more expensive MK4 model unles you really just want purple. I’ve got both and there’s zero difference.

edit: for the record...just re-read my post and wanted to clarify. By “IR,” I meant “instant read,” not “Infrared.”

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
HASMSP tip for you BBQers out there...Thermapens are on sale this weekend. $59 (regular $79). Quickest and most accurate IR thermometers out there. Honestly don’t know a single serious bbq cook who doesn’t use one. Just thought I’d share. And don’t bother with the more expensive MK4 model unles you really just want purple. I’ve got both and there’s zero difference.
My father in law bought me a Meater thermometer for Fathers Day. Haven’t used it yet but giving it a shot tomorrow.