• The KillerFrogs

Most astounding anti-TCU StarT article yet

tcudoc

Actually knew a girl named India from high school in my hometown...ridiculously hot, and sadly, no, I do not have pics.

She lived up to the weirdness of her name, became a super wild child into drugs and dating dudes of questionable character with one Of her exes actually busting out my buddy’s rear window because the guy thought my buddy was dating her. Last I saw she looked very “rode hard put up wet” in a Vegas showgirl kinda way.

Moral of today with her and this apparent family...don’t name your daughter India.
I knew a girl with that name too. All of her siblings were also named after countries that parents had visited. Her sister, Upper Volta was two years ahead of me in school.

Morado Muerte

Why would TCU be investigating this? Off campus and not during the school year, right? Just because she went there? Should Kroger’s start an investigation if it turns out she bought groceries there last week?

The fact that her mother works at TCU and teaches minorities is a pretty good reason. It seems the whole family has issues, and if I were a minority, I sure wouldn’t want my academic and professional future in her hands.

Zubaz

Why would TCU be investigating this? Off campus and not during the school year, right? Just because she went there? Should Kroger’s start an investigation if it turns out she bought groceries there last week?
I thought the implication is she is currently a student at TCU. I mean, not right now because it's the summer, but she isn't a graduate and could / will be back in the fall?

WIN

We may think it's questionable journalism, but listen, this guy who wrote it for the Startlegram has been here in Fort Worth almost a year, and came from two years experience in newspaper work writing for the Poughkeepsie Journal in New York. How can you get more ready for the Startlegram than two years in Poughkeepsie?

2 years on Frog Fan Forum?

HToady

I had no idea I was flashing a white power gesture with fellow divers - the "OK" gesture is what you use in scuba to ask if/answer everything is fine.
Scuba has always been racist.

Yea. What about those wet suits? How come they're always black? Are they putting on some kind of minstrel show down there?

Eight

Scuba has always been racist.

tUc7bc-ow_60_lMrO0NGVx4HXa7tTL2yVXw8TVfRXRagn_H71EWqrQjY1aiAsdl1ldSOSqZROO3s8dN1z1KYDUJloUDC5MZ6ZofmPa_7srq8FMEr

Chongo94

I knew a girl with that name too. All of her siblings were also named after countries that parents had visited. Her sister, Upper Volta was two years ahead of me in school.

To be fair, I also knew a girl named America from my hometown. She made even worse dating decisions than India but wasn’t as hot...had more of a white trash hotness about her.

Guess some of the parents in my hometown really liked Geography.

InstaFrog

Actually knew a girl named India from high school in my hometown...ridiculously hot, and sadly, no, I do not have pics.

She lived up to the weirdness of her name, became a super wild child into drugs and dating dudes of questionable character with one Of her exes actually busting out my buddy’s rear window because the guy thought my buddy was dating her. Last I saw she looked very “rode hard put up wet” in a Vegas showgirl kinda way.

Moral of today with her and this apparent family...don’t name your daughter India.
WB

Froglaw

I give the OKAY sign all the time. Most trained SCUBA divers do out of habit to acknowledge a communication has been received and your status is good to go. You don't want to give a "thumbs up" signal which means you are done with the dive and intend to surface.

TCU needs to cut all ties with this family. Let the current student finish and leave after graduation.

2themax

If I ever wanted attention on this website all I have to do is start a conversation about racist behavior.
Man, you guys don't play!
It's like listening to a bunch of reverse discrimination rebuttals.
I would recommend using some of that energy resolving the issues rather than resisting.
Progress fellas. It's called progress.