• The KillerFrogs

Most astounding anti-TCU StarT article yet

Mean Purple

ST is desperate for clicks. McClatchy owns ST and they are in bankruptcy. This week McClatchy is up for auction, final bids are due, and there are pending lawsuits. It remains a mess.
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article243911617.html
Bids may get lower after that family sues them. University would be wise to steer clear of this nonsense as well. Someone flashing an ok sign while working a velet stand miles away from campus seems to be the velet company's issue. Who could face issues of their own.

Morado Muerte

While it’s a bit comical to say the OK sign is always racist, it’s pretty easy to assume what she’s doing. Especially when you consider the rest of her white trash family background. It’s not the symbol, it’s the Contextual use of the symbol. Much like the Natzi symbol to Buddhists.

I personally don’t want any association at TCU with people like that.

Horny4TCU

Did the Okay symbol hoax start on 4Chan?

Edit: Sorry, this is a personal story I want to include...

My wife is a photographer and she has a bunch of photographer friends on the other side (liberal). One of them shot a wedding, and a guy in the wedding kept doing the Ok sign in like every picture. For those that don't know, this was a game played back in the 90's/00's, and apparently still is. Well, this set the liberal photographer off and she was witching about it all over a photography board. Needless to say, some people are super offended by everything. Not denying her right to be offended, they have a right to be, but at the same time we have a right to think people like her are and totally separated from reality and need to fact check things before getting upset.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Maybe it's just me, but that seems like an odd first name.

Reminds me of a conversation between two classmates in highschool many moons ago.
Girl said she was going to name her first daughter "Mink".
Second girl mentioned that the daughter will need to study dance, and pointed out she did not mean ballet.
Conversation pretty much got aggressive from that point on.

Zubaz

My wife is a photographer and she has a bunch of photographer friends on the other side (liberal). One of them shot a wedding, and a guy in the wedding kept doing the Ok sign in like every picture. For those that don't know, this was a game played back in the 90's/00's, and apparently still is. Well, this set the liberal photographer off and she was witching about it all over a photography board. Needless to say, some people are super offended by everything. Not denying her right to be offended, they have a right to be, but at the same time we have a right to think people like her are and totally separated from reality and need to fact check things before getting upset.
Circle game. Same confusion happened at the Army-Navy game this year too.

Chongo94

Maybe it's just me, but that seems like an odd first name.

Reminds me of a conversation between two classmates in highschool many moons ago.
Girl said she was going to name her first daughter "Mink".
Second girl mentioned that the daughter will need to study dance, and pointed out she did not mean ballet.
Conversation pretty much got aggressive from that point on.

Actually knew a girl named India from high school in my hometown...ridiculously hot, and sadly, no, I do not have pics.

She lived up to the weirdness of her name, became a super wild child into drugs and dating dudes of questionable character with one Of her exes actually busting out my buddy’s rear window because the guy thought my buddy was dating her. Last I saw she looked very “rode hard put up wet” in a Vegas showgirl kinda way.

Moral of today with her and this apparent family...don’t name your daughter India.

Brog

While it’s a bit comical to say the OK sign is always racist, it’s pretty easy to assume what she’s doing. Especially when you consider the rest of her white trash family background. It’s not the symbol, it’s the Contextual use of the symbol. Much like the Natzi symbol to Buddhists.

I personally don’t want any association at TCU with people like that.

No, if it wants to be a real University, everyone there and everyone associated with it needs to be exactly like us. Right?