• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Hans Gruber has to be on that list of best villains.

tenor.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I ventured out of HASMSP today. I regret it and ended up using the block feature for the first time and went ahead and blocked five people. It’s pretty terrible out there.
Makes me appreciate the good posters on this forum even more. Most of the good ones are in here regularly.
It’s a disaster out there. I get drawn offsides all too often.

Purp

I ventured out of HASMSP today. I regret it and ended up using the block feature for the first time and went ahead and blocked five people. It’s pretty terrible out there.
Makes me appreciate the good posters on this forum even more. Most of the good ones are in here regularly.
Who were the five? Maybe Craig James could take out another 5-some?

Purp

Hip hop
ifrog
asleep
Dyler Terden
Finance

Hiphop and ifrog were based on today and the rest were just because I’m tired of stupid people.
I've been too busy during corona season to check in here much. Not familiar with Dyler Terden. Asleep seems to be among the dimmer bulbs in the chandelier, but I've not yet put him on ignore. The first 2 have made my ignore list. I can't even remember everyone on that dubious list.

tcudoc

I've been too busy during corona season to check in here much. Not familiar with Dyler Terden. Asleep seems to be among the dimmer bulbs in the chandelier, but I've not yet put him on ignore. The first 2 have made my ignore list. I can't even remember everyone on that dubious list.
Tyler Durden. You know him.

ifrog

Hip hop
ifrog
asleep
Dyler Terden
Finance

Hiphop and ifrog were based on today and the rest were just because I’m tired of stupid people.

You found your safe place ...almost. SMH this board never used to be political but If you choose to block posters that don’t agree with you politically that’s fine. I expected more from you. You are a good poster as most are on here. Don’t lump everyone together just because we have so much division right now.

I’m going to leave this message board because it’s not worth all of the infighting. It’s not your fault by any means. It’s the lack of sports and the mods have become very relaxed and have allowed way to much in my opinion . I’m out - wish you guys the best!

Last edited: