• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

Did a little cross-referencing.

Came a across another article about a Baylor regent calling female students "perverted little tarts."

Boy, I sure wish I could get into the discovery on that case. It would be like giving free leads to a salesman.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/0...t-powerful-austin-lobbyist-called-female-stu/
Yeah, I think that is somewhere in this thread as well.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Props to the group on their Board of Regents who, in the face of frickin threats from bu fans, pushed to fire Briles and even went more public than the school desired on tv. If only the AD and university administration had taken that approach years before.

Eight

Any of the lawyers who might specialize in the area want to give odds on whether all those documents still exist?

tenor.gif

Mean Purple

Any of the lawyers who might specialize in the area want to give odds on whether all those documents still exist?
Have not read his order yet, but if the article is accurate, bu pretty much about to be without its last leg it has been dancing on for 4 years.

Also, I think there are some bu admins who will be shown to have lied in legislative committee hearings in Austin.

JugbandFrog

I still have my doubts the will ever lead to any real penalties but I like how stern the judge was..It’s the little things
Nothing will ever come of this as it needs to happen on the federal level, and Devos won’t do anything, and if Trump loses, the Biden administration will have far too much on it’s plate to worry about the rapists in Waco.

At the end of the day, no one cares about raped women, girls, boys, or anything in any administration.