• The KillerFrogs

Alabama has a losing record against 13 active FBS programs, you will never guess who is included

Spike

Wouldn't have guessed La Tech or Rice

Rice was the bomb back in the day. Google Dickie Magle.

Not sure when they lost to La Tech. Followed Bama most of my life. Between the time frames that they were not National Championship Competitors they have at times been fairly awful.

froginmn

Not sure when they lost to La Tech. Followed Bama most of my life. Between the time frames that they were not National Championship Competitors they have at times been fairly awful.
Right. The Cotton Bowl was one of those three.

ifrog

4 of the 13 are current B12 schools and none are SEC programs....

That is striking. I will say that Alabama (like Oklahoma) has a solid OOC schedule. They just added Ohio State home and home. But that cupcake game against an FCS opponent in the Fall is a huge factor in keeping their team healthy for the final stretch.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Putt4Purple

Soo... what's the latest for us Froggies playing Alabama? Is it a real possibility or is Covid politics still in play?
Sober replies only please.
Go Frogs!

Froginbedford

Lies, damn lies, and statistics...Check the years when Alabama lost to these schools....Probably most of those games were pre-1970s....Bama today ain't what it was and those on this list (Rice, Louisiana Tech, Minnesota, Northern Illinois) aren't today what they once were....TCU's wins were all in the 1950s (21-0, 23-6, 28-0)...the loses were both in the 1970s.. (3-41, 0-45)....

Chongo94

That Shula hire...