• The KillerFrogs

Gundy Issues Public Apology After Learning How His T-Shirt Affected His Players’ Hearts

HFrog1999

tenor.gif

Moose Stuff

Cry more.

How the mods allow this nonsense on here is beyond me. I’m just done with the Republican Party that has been held hostage by Trump and angry and divisive posts like yours don’t help. I am Republican you numbskull. I’ll always be Conservative but I laugh at posters like you and LVH who truly have issues.

We need some football because there isnt anything else to talk about. But jeez you scheissing need help.

How is not 110% obvious this dude is just trolling???

HToady

Can you think of any other profession where you are paid over a million dollars and have a warehouse of free clothes snd people surrounding you wearing your brand, yet you go out in public wearing a cheap gimme T shirt of any kind?

I guess fashion designer, but I don't see Tom Ford in a gimme shirt ....ever....

Bruce Berry

Cry more.

How the mods allow this nonsense on here is beyond me. I’m just done with the Republican Party that has been held hostage by Trump and angry and divisive posts like yours don’t help. I am Republican you numbskull. I’ll always be Conservative but I laugh at posters like you and LVH who truly have issues.

We need some football because there isnt anything else to talk about. But jeez you scheissing need help.

Take a step back.

Eight

Can you think of any other profession where you are paid over a million dollars and have a warehouse of free clothes snd people surrounding you wearing your brand, yet you go out in public wearing a cheap gimme T shirt of any kind?

I guess fashion designer, but I don't see Tom Ford in a gimme shirt ....ever....

first, i don't see this guy bass fishing

1*WbbcXBjNUDwNWoL7Vv94Kg.jpeg

second, gundy is what he is which is a simple guy from a suburb of okc who played football at the little brother school in a state that lives and dies for college athletics

were you expecting something like this from mike concerning who he is and where he lives

anigif_enhanced-27535-1455116439-2.gif

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Why was the post “allowed”? It was made late at night, was reported earlier this morning by several members (thank you), and I haven’t had a cup of coffee yet.

Dogfrog

Serious? Guess you’ve never been fishing where you wear stuff you don’t mind getting fish guts on.