• The KillerFrogs

What have we missed?

froginmn

I had a hotel reservation in Omaha, but honestly it conflicted with what would have been my daughter's graduation party so I might have canceled anyway.

I missed my daughter's grad party; I hope we still have one later this summer.

I'm about to miss the Elton John concert I had tickets for Tuesday.

My daughter missed a spring break trip to Europe that she won't go on even if they reschedule, because college. I missed a trip to see my brother in Florida during my daughter's trip.

Edit: and I miss the days when we complained about stupid sports things on this board, and I had no idea of any political leanings of anyone.

Last edited:

froginmn

i missed the opening of my 8th restaurant in nyc.
Trying to top Sweat Equity?

dilbert-topper.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

Wish all of them were as easily missed as Shakespeare in the park.

In news that will likely surprise absolutely no one on here, I’m a yearly benefactor of Dallas Shakespeare (which just means I make a modest yearly donation). So I was really upset we lost this year’s season. They were going to do two comedies (Much Ado and Merchant of Venice), which are always crowd pleasers. My best friend was set to play Don Pedro in Much Ado.

tcumaniac

Had a two week trip to Italy booked for mid April that obviously had to be cancelled.

Have never been to Europe before, or anywhere overseas for that matter, and we had put in quite a lot of time and effort to plan it. Thankfully we were eventually able to get all of our money back (which wasn't easy).