• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

Horny4TCU

Why do Justin Trudeau and Ralph Northam still have jobs?
Short Term Memory...

Crowd: "OMG, WE HATE THEM, THEY ARE SO RACIST. THEY SHOULD BE FIRED!"
Trudeau/Northam: "Sorry, I was young and dumb."
Crowd: "You still need to be fired."
Crowd: "What were we mad about?"
CNN: "Covid is killing everyone, Trump's a racist, Cops hate you."
Crowd: "GET 'EM! EVERYONE THAT IS NOW IN THE FOREFRONT MUST GO DOWN!"

steelfrog

Tier 1
BLM got Trump elected in ‘16, maybe they’re going for a repeat?

steel can’t believe this thread has gotten to 3 pages without someone pointing out that Bryn appears to be a smoke show...

TCUdirtbag

This Bailey Betik character is something. Just wandered over to her timeline and yiiiikes.

Spending your life trying to racist shame people by name on social media is one way to spend your time I guess.

Suppose her work “decolonizing Victorian literature” is all done.

Chico Dusty

BLM got Trump elected in ‘16, maybe they’re going for a repeat?

steel can’t believe this thread has gotten to 3 pages without someone pointing out that Bryn appears to be a smoke show...

She’s got a lot of followers on IG... that’s for sure. Including GP and MD.

TCUdirtbag

Though half of you think I’m an ultra liberal commie, I’m going to go ahead and rant about cancel culture:

To hell with all this “expel her”, “fire him” [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. You saw one stupid social media post from someone you don’t know, internet sleuthed, and then started harassing the idiot’s school/employer?

Tf you think that’s gonna do? Say you get what you want. Kid loses their admission and scholarship. You think you advanced the cause of BLM? No, scheissing way you dumbass. You created a lifelong racist.

If it’s a company, I get that they may have to part ways because it makes them look bad. But don’t make the person unemployable courtesy of google. Send the report to HR. Let them respond. The internet shaming is for low lifes.

But if it’s a student enrolled in college: sure email the dean of students or the office of diversity or student conduct. You don’t know the person. Maybe (probably) it was a stupid mistake. There are literally trained professionals that can help make it a life altering, not life ruining, learning experience. And if they’re [ Finebaum ]ty people that need to be expelled, they’ll know that. Get tf out of the Twitter shame game. YOU'RE. NOT. HELPING

tcumaniac

I once experienced the hateful wrath of Bailey.

It was probably 6 years ago.

She made some dramatic “feminist” post on Instagram saying something like “I need feminism because men can go to grad school without being asked when they’ll have time to have kids.” And then went on to lecture everyone about how evil men were.

I was with a group of people and typed up some smart ass comment (don’t remember what it was) and passed my phone around sarcastically asking people if I should post it. Some jackass clicked post just to screw with me. I immediately deleted the comment, but the comment still showed up in her “notifications” even it though it had been deleted.

She then screenshots it and goes on a social media wide rampage explaining how much of a disgrace “Mr TCU” was and how I should be “stripped of my title” (as if that means anything) because of how I’m a misogynist that hates women. I probably got 20 messages from different girls telling me how I was a disgusting POS.

Thankfully I was already dating my future wife before word got out that I was such a woman hater.

Anyway. Great to see Bailey still making a difference in the world.

JugbandFrog

I changed my FB profile pic to one of me holding my two ARs in the air, and about four days later a complaint was filed against me. They told me they couldn’t force me to take down the pic, but I kind of wanted to see how far I could take it. I’m a scaredy cat so I took it down and replaced it with my William Wallace Halloween pic.

Attachments

• 196DA5D0-792E-4CB6-A382-2C902D40AEFB.jpeg
    196DA5D0-792E-4CB6-A382-2C902D40AEFB.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 43
  • A266C315-0529-4CEF-AF2C-CB4E8D19F2FC.jpeg
    A266C315-0529-4CEF-AF2C-CB4E8D19F2FC.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 43

Moose Stuff

Thought this would fit in nicely in this thread.

Buckle up. The following is absolutely unreal (make sure you click on the tweet and read the entire thread):

I'm gonna use my better judgement and avoid commenting on Ms Betik, who really seems to be a lovely young lady. As for CVB, he gave her EXACTLY what she wanted, which is stunningly ignorant for someone in his position.

Last edited: