• The KillerFrogs

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

LVH

Saw the TCU account on Twitter replying to someone saying "This student does not reflect TCU's values" blah blah so I looked into it.

Apparently a Twitter user by the name of "Queen of Exposing Racists" is going around posting instagram pictures that she feels are racist. A TCU student is among those she is "exposing". It looks like the crime this TCU student committed was posting a snapchat picture of her and her dad covered in mud with the caption reading "Changing races". Then "Queen of Exposing Racists" lectured this student with a long winded message about how she won't check her privilege.

I don't think this is worth ruining someone's life over, so if TCU caves into the BGI here, they better apply the same standard to everyone across all races and backgrounds.

HFrog1999

DWvkVScUMAASes4.jpg

Horny4TCU

Saw the TCU account on Twitter replying to someone saying "This student does not reflect TCU's values" blah blah so I looked into it.

Apparently a Twitter user by the name of "Queen of Exposing Racists" is going around posting instagram pictures that she feels are racist. A TCU student is among those she is "exposing". It looks like the crime this TCU student committed was posting a snapchat picture of her and her dad covered in mud with the caption reading "Changing races". Then "Queen of Exposing Racists" lectured this student with a long winded message about how she won't check her privilege.

I don't think this is worth ruining someone's life over, so if TCU caves into the BGI here, they better apply the same standard to everyone across all races and backgrounds.

Wow, social media is now the worst invention ever... Now it's used for witch hunts and social lynchings.

Moose Stuff

I go out of my way to not be controversial on Twitter but I routinely go back through anything I've posted or liked just to be sure it can't be misinterpreted.

Wexahu

Social Media has become a weapon...It is used for far more bad than good. I’ve concluded that there is no reason to even use it unless it’s as a marketing tool. It’s just not worth the risk. I’m content just being a social media observer

That's what I am except on here. Like you said, it's just not worth it.

75% of Facebook is attention whores.
75% of Twitter is either idiots or virtue signalers.

I can't stand two of the three and I try to not be the other.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Someone her age has been warned about the consequences of stuff exactly like this, if her parents are worth a damn. If she thinks getting kicked out of a private school for this is bad, wait until she applies for a job. Step number one before a candidate ever hits the door is let’s just take a peek at social media real quick. Sorry about ya, sweetie.

Moose Stuff

Someone her age has been warned about the consequences of stuff exactly like this, if her parents are worth a damn. If she thinks getting kicked out of a private school for this is bad, wait until she applies for a job. Step number one before a candidate ever hits the door is let’s just take a peek at social media real quick. Sorry about ya, sweetie.
She could always be the Governor of Virginia.

frogs9497

Do you have any comments, pictures, etc. posted to your social media accounts that others may find offensive or insensitive?

Pretty soon this will be a question on college and job applications.

Eight

Do you have any comments, pictures, etc. posted to your social media accounts that others may find offensive or insensitive?

Pretty soon this will be a question on college and job applications.

you do realize companies have been searching for and monitoring social media accounts for some time

if anyone could truly come up with this below, money by the scheissing truckloads

BestInbornBarnacle-size_restricted.gif