• The KillerFrogs

Texas wants to host the RNC in August. This is a good thing for attendance

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
North Carolina has said it might not host the Republican National Convention in Charlotte in August because it can't guarantee no COVID restrictions. Texas and several other states are offering to host it. If Texas does, that should mean no stadium restrictions in September. The fact Texas even offers to host it signals no restrictions by September.

Trump slams North Carolina and says he's moving GOP convention elsewhere

Eight

I agree. Allowing these protests without even a peep is gonna make it real hard to continue the farce of a lockdown in most all of these places.

unless, those in power merely wanted to make it easier for the virus to spread among the masses taking out the enlightened and educated among us leaving only the sheep left to do the bidding of our banking overlords...

Last edited:

Mean Purple

I agree. Allowing these protests without even a peep is gonna make it real hard to continue the farce of a lockdown in most all of these places.
Then there is the reality that the shutdowns may not have actually had the effect they desired. Even the CDClowns are starting to hint that the numbers may just be what the numbers are.
How they did not just focus on hot spots, instead of closing down entire states, is beyond me.

LVH

It's funny how North Carolina's governor says they can't host the RNC, but have no problem hosting one of THREE public George Floyd funerals in a few days.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It's funny how North Carolina's governor says they can't host the RNC, but have no problem hosting one of THREE public George Floyd funerals in a few days.
Ben Crump naturally exudes a Sphere of Immunity wherever he goes.

froginmn

Did all of Missouri die after the Lake of the Ozarks partying?

Honestly, I haven't seen numbers. What has happened there?