• The KillerFrogs

Just spent a week in Fort Worth

Frog-in-law1995

You grew up in San Clemente? Cool. I spent a few years living in Dana Point, working in Irvine and loved the beach in SC.

Used to coach mock trial teams at a yearly competition in San Diego in October (quick aside, Dan Diego has approximately 237 law schools). Always stayed an extra day and rented a convertible to drive up the coast. Loved the San Clemente/Dana Point area. Saw a couple TCU games with the SoCal Frog Club at some golf course in San Juan Capistrano. Just a great area.

Dogfrog

Used to coach mock trial teams at a yearly competition in San Diego in October (quick aside, Dan Diego has approximately 237 law schools). Always stayed an extra day and rented a convertible to drive up the coast. Loved the San Clemente/Dana Point area. Saw a couple TCU games with the SoCal Frog Club at some golf course in San Juan Capistrano. Just a great area.

when we went to Rose Bowl stayed a night at a low key ocean front hotel called Pacific Edge in Laguna Beach. The waves crashed into the hotel in the morning. Great area out there.

Frog92

Native Texan, home base in TX whole life. In fact, 817 phone whole life approaching 50 rapidly.
Bought a get out of heat and our short winter and by beach second home in San Diego last year.
I love Texas and will forever be a Texan. But Heaven is San Diego. Will be there every Jan-Feb and Jul-Aug gladly.

Frog92

Did not realize a large majority of TCU students are from California. That’s simultaneously interesting and wrong.
Majority no. But a very high percentage, maybe 15-20. I have a rising senior at TCU. Will not opine if that is good or bad, but the TCU I attended ‘88-‘92 is nothing like the TCU of today. Some vastly to the positive, but I worry That the TCU of today would not have been the place it was for me.

ifrog

Also interesting and similarly untrue (at least according to the TCU Office of Institutional Data). But thanks for the suggestion to educate myself. You sure do get testy when you’re wrong. Probably used to it.

I do get testy on occasion. Who doesn’t? But I don’t care what you think. You seem to think you are smarter than most on here. I’ll call you out and don’t give two [ Finebaum ]s what you think of me.

When it comes to TCU sports I’ll be fine engaging with you and everyone else on this forum in good fun.. But don’t be so condescending.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

I do get testy on occasion. Who doesn’t? But I don’t care what you think. You seem to think you are smarter than most on here. I’ll call you out and don’t give two shots what you think of me

Smarter than some...perhaps. As for the ability to do simple math and familiarity with the definition of the word “majority“...would appear smarter than one.

ifrog

Smarter than some...perhaps. As for the ability to do simple math and familiarity with the definition of the word “majority“...would appear smarter than one.
Congrats - you are smarter than one. Pat yourself on the back. Probably best to block me if you don’t like to be called out when it comes to your political beliefs.

4 Oaks Frog

One of my employees is on vacation down at South Padre. She said that she’s never seen the beaches as crowded down there that wasn’t associated with Spring Break. She said every other person she has met is from NY, NJ, MN, Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan...that many of them have lost their jobs or in some cases both of their jobs...and almost all are planning on moving to some part of Texas or have no intention of even going back north. She said that she can’t say much because she moved here from Pennsylvania 20+ years ago.
I sure hope they leave their politics behind...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
This.
As long as they vote Republican its great, but if they come here and vote Democrat then what's the point? If they bring their political affiliation with them Texas will eventually be as where they left from.
Plenty of folks are socially liberal but fiscally conservative and as such don’t have much of a political “home”. Haters gonna make some valid points sometimes.