• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Patterson weighs in: ‘Unacceptable that racism of any kind still exists in 2020’

Froggish

so a written statement on the twitter account of a coach mentioning those things is more impactful even though there is a very good chance the said coaches didn't write the statement as opposed to gary actually saying what he said?

who as a tcu fan doesn't know that gary at times is akward, doesn't come across the most polished, and at times lets his feeling impact how he comes across.

sorry he didn't give you his well crafted press release including the key phrases and buzz words of the time. what you got was to me a guy struggling with what is happening

As has been said a million times..GP isn’t anywhere close to a polished speaker. He’s a football coach and seems pretty content being just that.

tetonfrog

It was important to a lot of people - including me - that GP made a statement like that. Some people, especially guys like Turpin who have an axe to grind, will never stop criticizing him. But it was a good move and I liked it.

AUTODEFENSTRATION - The act of hurling oneself out of a window.

AUTO DEFENESTRATION - The act of hurling a car out of a window; also, triple points in Scrabble.

Philly cannot find the proper word or phrase for the act of hurling into a car whilst throwing it out a window, but I looked for it and am open to suggestions.
Autoregurgitatiosupercalifragalistidefwnestration?

PhillyFrog

For me personally, anything less than GP becoming the next MLK Jr is a disgrace.

I treasure the thought of his kneeling at the 50-yard line before kickoff at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, praying his team to go out and we-shall-overcome the fork out of those connards on the other side of the field.

Sports hate is good hate.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
You have to be a very good and experienced person to give a Recorded statement And look like you are not reading. He does not read off teleprompters for a living, so I’m not why anyone would expect a polished video. At least he didn’t insult his whole live fan base like MENSA MAN in the People’s Republic Of Austin.

Paul in uhh

Brand: [blah blah blah give me your money]
Consumer: GAH STOP TALKING TO ME, BRAND! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY
Brand: [we stand with you, black lives matter, now give us your money]
Consumer: YAASSSSSSS! YESSSSSSS STRAIGHT IN MY VEINS!!!!!!

Mean Purple

As has been said a million times..GP isn’t anywhere close to a polished speaker. He’s a football coach and seems pretty content being just that.
Good. that's what he is payed to do.
wanna do better? win more games.

(intentionally posted to see who all I can piss off today)

Eight

Captain America is about to be a black man. Racism is now over. Next topic...

wait, wait, wait, captain america is going to be a black man, james bond is still white, and harry left england and his title to live in the us with his biracial wife and son......

someone tell james cordon and that star trooper who let harrison ford get killed

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel has nothing but unmitigated contempt for the kind of human fulminating excrement that would bow to social pressure to utter the kind of useless pablum displayed in this post. Have you no sense of decency Sir!?

if you really want to make a difference you need to be out setting dogcrap on Fire, looting dogcrap and blowing dogcrap up for Chrissskes!

do you all realize that Cheesus was a revolutionary? You people don’t know your history. Cheesus was stirring dogcrap up. He was a disrupter. The mustard seed that You People think he was saying grew into a giant beautiful tree—it was a damn weed that destroyed crops for Zchrissskes! This is basic botany people. Freaking worthless crapsacks.