• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Eight

Last night watched all 3 Smokey and the Bandit movies back to back to back. Tonight was Trading Places and then Ghostbusters.

never realized they made 3 smokey and the bandit movies. looked it up and the 3rd cost 9 million to make and brought in 7 million . not exactly the success of the first two that brought in 360M and costs just over 20M to make.

guess burt reynolds might have made a difference.

your second night lineup is very strong

Frog-in-law1995

Took the kiddo to the drive in last night for one of the Harry Potter movies. It was on the screen where the cars face downtown, and we could see the news helicopters covering the protest all night. Still pretty enjoyable.

Eight

Check out a comedy called The Survivors. Jerry Reed plays a criminal who robs a store but Robin Williams and Walter Matthau see his face, so he sets out to kill them. It freaks Williams out so he joins a militia and Matthau plays the voice of reason. One of my favorite under the radar movies.[/QUOTE)

forgotten about that movie and need to go back and rewatch

a burt reynolds i think is overlooked and underappreciated is the end with dom deluise. the subject might be sensitive to some as it is a definitely a dark comedy, but i think they did it well and reynolds definitely took a risk making the film

Ron Swanson

Things I’ve watched during the shutdown...

Deadwood (currently on S1:E11)
The Wire
The Last Kingdom
Tiger King
Catastrophe
Shetland
Barry
Defending Jacob
Better Call Saul
And I just started Space Force

Let me know if you want an opinion on any of them.

Last edited: