• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Ron Swanson

“Catastrophe” on Amazon Prime is a fantastic easy watch if you’re looking for a funny show. 30 minute episodes, 4 seasons.

Fairly crude (but not overly so), hysterical, and good to watch by yourself or with your significant other.

Highly recommend

Pharm Frog

“Catastrophe” on Amazon Prime is a fantastic easy watch if you’re looking for a funny show. 30 minute episodes, 4 seasons.

Fairly crude (but not overly so), hysterical, and good to watch by yourself or with your significant other.

Highly recommend

Mrs Pharm is watching The Ranch. Also about 30m per episode. No idea which service it’s on but have seen a few episodes. Seems moderately funny but I have no idea why Elisha Cuthbert isn’t in every scene of every episode. Seems like a directorial and screenwriting miss.

Atomic Frawg

I am trying to get into Avatar: The Last AirBender, but I just cannot. People swear by it, but I am not liking it at all.
The cartoon, or the one with real people? The one with real people was supposed to have three parts, but it suckedb so badly they never bothered to follow up with the last two.

HG73

Capone was not very good. Tom Hardy fan but the last year of a syphilis ridden mobster who craps the bed (literally) and is speech impaired from a stroke is a hard movie to make.

Eight

Capone was not very good. Tom Hardy fan but the last year of a syphilis ridden mobster who craps the bed (literally) and is speech impaired from a stroke is a hard movie to make.

when i saw the trailer there was nothing appealing to me and i am really curious why / how this movie got made