• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

I’m sure I’ve shared my unpopular opinion that I do not like country music.

However, George Strait is one of the best sounding musicians I’ve ever heard. When I didn’t see him on that first list I simply dismissed it.
We went to see him at his Vegas shows. Did not know what to expect since he is up there in years now.

Like everyone else, walked out of there blown away by musical badassness. Amazing show.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
I could see you bumping around the Memorial Day holiday weekend driving whatever off road contraption this is @nwlafrog

CC4-F2-BCE-CDEA-49-D3-BE62-DE0-EC4622506.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

Tennis lot (13 or 14) is low key the best bang for buck. There's been a lot less tailgating there the last couple years too so there's plenty of space to spread out. It's not assigned spaces.

Tailgated with Purp over there last year once and it’s a great spot. That’s where we’d buy if we didn’t usually tailgate with my FIL.

edit: be careful in the porta-potties, though.

HFrog1999

Tailgated with Purp over there last year once and it’s a great spot. That’s where we’d buy if we didn’t usually tailgate with my FIL.

edit: be careful in the porta-potties, though.

We were having fun tailgating in the baseball lot last year, then my wife broke her foot so we missed a couple of games

ATC Frog

I frequent a tailgate in the baseball lot (Lot 13?) as well. Bit of a hike to the stadjium, but the free parking in the nearby neighborhood makes up for it. Plus, traffic isn’t too bad postgame either because you can kinda use the neighborhood backstreets to your advantage.

hopefully there’s a reason to be tailgating this fall (not to send this safe haven off the rails)

nwlafrog

Took us around an hour and a half with a couple stops to take in the scenery around the lake. She bikes every day, I refuse to run or bike until now. I ran enough during my baseball days. This biking thing is kind of fun though.

nwlafrog

I love riding my bike. I mostly cruise around casually so it’s not too much of workout, just fun. I ride a single speed city cruiser with the old school coaster brakes like when you were a kid. Good times.
View attachment 7378

I have a Trek Marlin 6 and Mrs NWLA has a Giant Talon 3. We had a great time. Didn’t run anyone over, thankfully. Just cruised around for the most part at a steady pace.