• The KillerFrogs

OT - Open Restaurants and Bars in FTW and mid-cities

Chongo94

Anyone know how to get a good idea on which places have opened back up?....particularly in Grapevine and that area but here in FTW as well.

Have a friend coming in this weekend and they are only able to meet up there and I only know of about 3 places, none of which I’m really feeling.

I found an article that listed a bunch of openings but it’s about 3 weeks old so I don’t trust it too much. If anyone has any links to things open or knows of anything open, particularly with a patio, I’d appreciate the suggestions. Thanks!

Bizarro Frog

It goes with the food.....
Took the family up there right before the Pandemic hit and it got to the point I had to flag down another server to get the check. Took about 90 minutes to eat dinner from when we were seated. Took about 30 just to get drinks and order. I would have walked out but it’s hard with the kids to pick up and go.

tcumaniac

I work within walking distance of Woodshed, and never even contemplate it as a food option if I'm ever trying to make lunch plans with someone.

westoverhillbilly

Family just had our first dine-in mexican food at Mi Cocina on Camp Bowie (it just opened for seating today).. Daughter was visiting from Washington DC and had to get a fix before going back.. Awesome food at good prices and no atmosphere which is just fine by me .. First time I took them all there they wanted to walk out as soon as we walked in, now I can't keep them away..

Dogfrog

Family just had our first dine-in mexican food at Mi Cocula on Camp Bowie (it just opened for seating today).. Daughter was visiting from Washington DC and had to get a fix before going back.. Awesome food at good prices and no atmosphere which is just fine by me .. First time I took them all there they wanted to walk out as soon as we walked in, now I can't keep them away..

Are you referring to Mi Cucina off Camp Bowie or Mi Cocina by Central Market? If the former I was wondering if they were still in business.
Edit: and to make it more confusing there’s a La Cocina off Camp Bowie W near Las Vegas (never been there)

Last edited:

YA

Family just had our first dine-in mexican food at Mi Cocina on Camp Bowie (it just opened for seating today).. Daughter was visiting from Washington DC and had to get a fix before going back.. Awesome food at good prices and no atmosphere which is just fine by me .. First time I took them all there they wanted to walk out as soon as we walked in, now I can't keep them away..
Glad they made it as wife and I love this place!!!!