• The KillerFrogs

Fred's at TCU

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Sarcasm has place for humor. This is not it!
Again, you have not been on the Wuhan Virus thread. Had you dealt with the 980 some pages of it (In on 1000!), you would have seen the development and mounting cynicism of the lockdowns and the anger at the economic damage they have wrought. Thus, the sarcastic response you saw, bereft of context.

Trust me, there is a tremendous amount of anger and disgust at this ruination of our economy and way of life. It must end.

Now.

Putt4Purple

Again, you have not been on the Wuhan Virus thread. Had you dealt with the 980 some pages of it (In on 1000!), you would have seen the development and mounting cynicism of the lockdowns and the anger at the economic damage they have wrought. Thus, the sarcastic response you saw, bereft of context.

Trust me, there is a tremendous amount of anger and disgust at this ruination of our economy and way of life. It must end.

Now.

I do not browse most of the post here I agree. Yes the intrusion on our life must end.

Bizarro Frog

Maybe Chef Bonnell will put in a hamburger place where Fred’s was and Taco place where R Taco was. Then takeover the old Hofbrau and do something similar. He is one of the best around.

Eight

2012-07-17-0521appetizers_8.jpg