• The KillerFrogs

Fred's at TCU

LVH

Pretty soon our choices will be Chili’s and Applebee’s.

The corporations couldn't have scripted this any better. Their local/small business competition is getting killed off without the mega corporations even having to lift a finger. All that will be left standing are mega corps.

I wonder what the "DOWN WITH CORPORATIONS" left thinks of this

Pharm Frog

The corporations couldn't have scripted this any better. Their local/small business competition is getting killed off without the mega corporations even having to lift a finger. All that will be left standing are mega corps.

The same thing they think about branded, high dollar Remdesivir being COVID salvation because the Fauci says it while summarily rejecting generic cheap as dirt HQ because Trump is bullish on it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

I’m looking forward to the day when my only option for buying anything is WalCostMazon.

Eight

I’m looking forward to the day when my only option for buying anything is WalCostMazon.

tumblr_ouaa1pursq1r1ult6o2_400.gif

BABYFACE

Strange how a previously unknown virus can profoundly affect and alter society's normal way of life.
We needed to take precautions and isolate those that were highly vulnerable but could have been less heavy handed in dealing with it in hindsight.

Basically, we amputated a foot for a hangnail. So, we have no choice but to move on and learn from it. What is done, is done. What I find puzzling, that there is a portion of society that the foot wasn’t enough for them, they want the whole leg amputated.

Last edited:

Armadillo

All worth it to keep us safe! These are trying times. We're all in this together, and together, we will get through this. So stay safe until we get by this, and until the new normal becomes the status quo, go find your local front line heroes and thank them for putting their lives on the line.

I would sacrifice all of humanity to have a FredBurger circa 1994, with fries, extra mayo and make sure my table has plenty of sirracha sauce. I had never heard of the rooster labeled red sauce until Fred's.