• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PO Frog

Ah, dang. I was happy in my wrongness. Not a fan of podcasts, but gonna have to check that out now.
It’s not really part of the podcast. He just created a fake coach personality (Gus duggerton) and keeps playing seasons and upgrading to new jobs. He’s got college football reporters tweeting about his coaching changes and whatnot now. Feldman tweeted today that duggerton, despite it being game day of the cotton bowl, interviewed with Tennessee.
Everyone is just bored. The podcast is called Pardon My Take which is basically parodying dumb espn panel shows.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
The main page is turning into the general board

We need sports back

tenor.gif
Alternative topic idea: favorite BatGirl

TCURiggs

What else do they do besides a podcast and the Youtube football video game thing?

Max articles/reporting on all social media platforms that have branched off into a bunch of different single-sport focused podcasts/accounts that do the same. The founder/prez, Dave Portnoy, is the guy who had that "how TF have we gone from flattening the curve to complete lockdown" video that Elon Musk responded to last week that was posted in the Covid thread.