• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frog-in-law1995

Unexpected, low-voltage shocks administered to young and healthy people can be very entertaining.

ED: unless you're the one shocked.

gb-shock-2.gif

netty2424

I damn near died in a dorm room in Moscow trying to get an electric adapter/converter to work. Just lost my head for a sec and brushed one of the prongs in a 220 outlet with my middle finger. Felt like lightning shooting up my arm. And of course I couldn’t move to get away from it. Luckily my roommate was there and tackled me. Can’t believe we once thought that was an appropriate punishment. But yeah, Baylor’d be ok.

Goodness That could’ve been bad!

Did you at least come out of it speaking Russian?

Chongo94

I put in an electric fence last week to keep a cow from crossing under the creek fence and getting out.

Well I accidentally touched said fence when it was hot and it about ripped my arm from my shoulder.

Being electrocuted in a chair would be an absolute terrible way to be killed. Holy ship I couldn’t imagine.

Which further validates your point.

You can find the podcast through Apple if it’s easier to listen to that way.
Stuff You Should Know...How the Electric Chair Works.

FrogCop19

If the NCAA doesn't hurry and announce Baylor's penalties everyone of the guilty will already be dead and gone.
It's like the Kennedy Files...they're waiting specifically for time to pass so when they toothlessly gum baylor for a smack on the wrist, no one will even remember why it was such a big deal anymore.

Unless we don't let them forget it.