• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

peacock

Don’t look at their current commitments then. They are lapping us right now in quantity and quality

Long way to go until December for that school down in Waco and SMU, As we have learned in the past a lot of these commits aren't as solid when they start getting offers from higher profile programs. Let's see if both of them can hold those classes together. I can pretty much guarantee BU 17, SMU 27 TCU 65 will not be the final rankings

Froggish

Long way to go until December for that school down in Waco and SMU, As we have learned in the past a lot of these commits aren't as solid when they start getting offers from higher profile programs. Let's see if both of them can hold those classes together. I can pretty much guarantee BU 17, SMU 27 TCU 65 will not be the final rankings

No disagreement here the ranking will change quite a bit.

Eight

Don’t look at their current commitments then. They are lapping us right now in quantity and quality

aranda has a good story to sell right now and i do like the quarterback drones

curious on lanz as a prospect who grows into either a 5 technique or an interior defensive lineman

hard to really gauge the overall quality of the frogs class as i really like murray as a prospect, don't know much about alabama high school football, and the frogs do have a pledge from the top recruit in germany so they have that going for them....

Froggish

aranda has a good story to sell right now and i do like the quarterback drones

curious on lanz as a prospect who grows into either a 5 technique or an interior defensive lineman

hard to really gauge the overall quality of the frogs class as i really like murray as a prospect, don't know much about alabama high school football, and the frogs do have a pledge from the top recruit in germany so they have that going for them....

We own the fertile recruiting hotbed of Germany..Suck it Bama

MTfrog5

They have 6 commits rated hire than anyone we have committed. There back half is dragging their player avg down. It’s irrelevant at this point in the cycle but this [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] are doing a solid job
Pretty sure they have 3 maybe 4 guys who we went after. For a long time it was one