• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

TCU has strong ties in the boot..Let LSU sleep on the locals. We’ll take them

i think this class is small enough i would love to see the frogs throw serious attention at some home run type prospects they think they have a legit chance to sign

the entire defensive staff needs to be on landyn watson, shemar turner, marcus burris, landon jackson, clayton smith, and keith cooper on a regular basis

there is a great potential on the defensive side of the ball for 2021, but this team needs to find playmakers at defensive end

use the small class size to an advantage and target the hell out of some key prospects

curious what will happen in california with recruits in the high schools and the jucos. if the cal-state system isn't going back in the fall i can't see the jucos and the high schools going against that trend and what does that do for those seasons and those prospects?

would seem a great chance to cherry pick kids out there

Froggish

i think this class is small enough i would love to see the frogs throw serious attention at some home run type prospects they think they have a legit chance to sign

the entire defensive staff needs to be on landyn watson, shemar turner, marcus burris, landon jackson, clayton smith, and keith cooper on a regular basis

there is a great potential on the defensive side of the ball for 2021, but this team needs to find playmakers at defensive end

use the small class size to an advantage and target the hell out of some key prospects

curious what will happen in california with recruits in the high schools and the jucos. if the cal-state system isn't going back in the fall i can't see the jucos and the high schools going against that trend and what does that do for those seasons and those prospects?

I'm with you. Would be a brilliant time to swing for the fences. On some level, I think they are trying to go big defensively and that is why we don't currently have a commit on that side of the ball. I also think there are a couple multi year portal kids that would be nice gets even if having to sit out a year.

We need a few more serious 4-5 star types on the interior OL/DL, DE, and a couple of safeties

Eight

I'm with you. Would be a brilliant time to swing for the fences. On some level, I think they are trying to go big defensively and that is why we don't currently have a commit on that side of the ball. I also think there are a couple multi year portal kids that would be nice gets even if having to sit out a year.

We need a few more serious 4-5 star types on the interior OL/DL, DE, and a couple of safeties

will be very interesting to watch this unfold and see what opportunities present themselves in this world of flux right now.

do think we will see some roster change during and after this season just because there is so much young talent amassed at some positions.

frogs have 5 freshmen running backs which is great for the sake of competition, but i don't see all five staying. does a kid like miller switch to defense at lb or safety?

frogs project to 6 scholarship quarterbacks in 2021 with no seniors.

think this means we will see more than the 10 seniors leaving the roster this year and i agree that if they manage their resources properly and target prospects at key positions and i really don't want to see a 12-14 player class with 4-5 receivers

McFroggin

We always go for the home run players. They aren’t easy to get.

The class won’t be that small. Look at last year. It was originally a tiny class and then look at the new transfer rules. We ended up with 25 spots or so.

CryptoMiner

TE TE TE

Juco TE at College of San Mateo Jason Lloyd, 6-4/250 1st team All State and All Conference as a freshman, full qualifier so could sign for 2020 but listed as a 2021 recruit. Graduated 2018 and received a scholly from Air Force but spent one-year at prep school instead. Spent first few seasons of high school at Carlmont as an offensive guard so was underrecruited. Also plays as a long-snapper. Offers include Tech, UNLV, & UCF.

Ron Swanson

OU had a good day. Picked up a receiver and a linebacker, Mario Williams and Clayton Smith.
giphy.gif