• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I failed a drug test for a new job because I drank too much water before it. They said it’s a common technique to dilute the results. I was just trying to make sure I could pee into the cup. Thankfully I was able to retake it. I got the job, only to be laid off in 6 months
Good grief. It's a miracle you survived long enough to attend TCU.

tcudoc

Packed in like sardines. Tired, sweaty, murderous sardines.
The-most-overloaded-vehicles-of-all-times.1__880.jpg

HFrog1999

Good grief. It's a miracle you survived long enough to attend TCU.

4 years before I attended TCU we were basically homeless living in a 2 room house with my grandparents in SW Oklahoma. Thankfully by the time I graduated High School my Dad was VP of a company and made enough money to pay my way through school.

I’ve had plenty of good things happen, they’re just all boring

HPc-WQFtfeP72h1V2b5yMuhCioJCU2A6H2gn9oN4OIkRdQxluOPQQznm4uToHWIyfTJvIRv7oCZ07IJYGI416UjZU5bgzletaV3qvcfgVEtB_lZOxzxW2N8HBtUS0qw6qlwi0lB_ROWlFIQzrcDFz-a8Pukh6PA0LLA

Eight

4 years before I attended TCU we were basically homeless living in a 2 room house with my grandparents in SW Oklahoma. Thankfully by the time I graduated High School my Dad was VP of a company and made enough money to pay my way through school.

I’ve had plenty of good things happen, they’re just all boring

HPc-WQFtfeP72h1V2b5yMuhCioJCU2A6H2gn9oN4OIkRdQxluOPQQznm4uToHWIyfTJvIRv7oCZ07IJYGI416UjZU5bgzletaV3qvcfgVEtB_lZOxzxW2N8HBtUS0qw6qlwi0lB_ROWlFIQzrcDFz-a8Pukh6PA0LLA

so how old were you the first time you were thrown in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds?