• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frog81

Got bored and decided to take a look at the SicEm365 site... what a shocker, there were a couple of posts on their life-time obsession, the 61-58 game..I would bet my last dollar that the Historian dude has had more sex (with himself) watching that video than he has ever had with a woman...

froginaustin

Got bored and decided to take a look at the SicEm365 site... what a shocker, there were a couple of posts on their life-time obsession, the 61-58 game..I would bet my last dollar that the Historian dude has had more sex (with himself) watching that video than he has ever had with a woman...

I used to read the free Baylor football board a couple of times a month for laughs. Tired of them and bored by them, I am, so I don't go there too often these days.

The thing that blows me away about the typical BU gloater talking about the 61-58 game is that mentioning the next year's game, that I believe was 72-28, didn't used to kill the thread. The gloaters just ignore the post and plow ahead.

Seriously, my favorite thread from over there happened years ago, when 2 regular posters disagreed about something profound, and the conversation became personal. One called the other a "bafon". The bafon (sic) replied by calling his fellow poster a "moran". I couldn't make this story up.

tcudoc

I used to read the free Baylor football board a couple of times a month for laughs. Tired of them and bored by them, I am, so I don't go there too often these days.

The thing that blows me away about the typical BU gloater talking about the 61-58 game is that mentioning the next year's game, that I believe was 72-28, didn't used to kill the thread. The gloaters just ignore the post and plow ahead.

Seriously, my favorite thread from over there happened years ago, when 2 regular posters disagreed about something profound, and the conversation became personal. One called the other a "bafon". The bafon (sic) replied by calling his fellow poster a "moran". I couldn't make this story up.
It is likely that both of the posters were Steelfrog.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Well, time for Baylor to bring back Briles

Sure, in handcuffs, orange jumpsuit & 2 Texas Rangers. Too harsh? Ok, plan B is Briles goes into a room full of victims Fathers, Brothers & Boyfriends. Still too harsh? He can sign a confession...then hop a plane to Costa Rica.

TX_Krötenechse

The reason I’m convinced TCU doesn’t cheat in recruiting is that if we do, we are seriously freakin bad at it. If we are paying for players I want a few more 5-stars

HG73

Saw an article on the internets said Baylor's penalties would come out this summer.

Didn't the internets say their penalties would be coming out last summer?

netty2424

Any penalties short of 20 years in the electric chair will be underwhelming in my opinion.
I put in an electric fence last week to keep a cow from crossing under the creek fence and getting out.

Well I accidentally touched said fence when it was hot and it about ripped my arm from my shoulder.

Being electrocuted in a chair would be an absolute terrible way to be killed. Holy ship I couldn’t imagine.

Which further validates your point.

Frog-in-law1995

I put in an electric fence last week to keep a cow from crossing under the creek fence and getting out.

Well I accidentally touched said fence when it was hot and it about ripped my arm from my shoulder.

Being electrocuted in a chair would be an absolute terrible way to be killed. Holy ship I couldn’t imagine.

Which further validates your point.

I damn near died in a dorm room in Moscow trying to get an electric adapter/converter to work. Just lost my head for a sec and brushed one of the prongs in a 220 outlet with my middle finger. Felt like lightning shooting up my arm. And of course I couldn’t move to get away from it. Luckily my roommate was there and tackled me. Can’t believe we once thought that was an appropriate punishment. But yeah, Baylor’d be ok.