• The KillerFrogs

Bama and TCU in talks to replace their California opponents in week 1 if needed

Horny4TCU

Kinda ignores the fact that we were 29th in total offense in 2017 and finished with a top ten ranking with Kenny at QB.
I actually think we were 45th at 419. Yards Game but your point is true

I was never a KH fan but he had a really efficient 2017. To put into perspective how good it was, if you would have combined his 2017 passing efficiency with the 2019 running game, we would have likely easily won a B12 title this year. He had 28TDs and only 8 ints and the passing game rating was 151.00 for 15th in the country
I was no fan of KH and I won't hide that fact. However, I can admit he did considerably better in '17, but '16 was beating. And regardless of the season, his decision making and throws always seemed a nut hair away from being either intercepted or tackled behind the LOS.

westoverhillbilly

At least our guys will get to stay awake all night in their own beds the night before the game.. Truth told, our guys will probably sleep just fine and it is us fans who won't be able to sleep.. This year, even Alabama will be adjusting to unknown and unfamiliar non-routine preparation..

I feel Gary and Jerry Kill could keep this close and maybe win it like we could've against OSU in '18.. Max is a smarter guy than Robinson was and probably won't turn it over multiple times like what happened then..

06DallasFrog

At least our guys will get to stay awake all night in their own beds the night before the game.. Truth told, our guys will probably sleep just fine and it is us fans who won't be able to sleep.. This year, even Alabama will be adjusting to unknown and unfamiliar non-routine preparation..

I feel Gary and Jerry Kill could keep this close and maybe win it like we could've against OSU in '18.. Max is a smarter guy than Robinson was and probably won't turn it over multiple times like what happened then..

Legitimately asking: don't we stay in a hotel the night before home games?