• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Moose Stuff

If we can just finally get our young group healthy together I honestly think the US is gonna do legitimate damage in future World Cups..... Adams, Pulisic, Steffen, Dest, Reyna, McKennie, Cannon, Weah, Sargent..... without question the most talented generation in US soccer history.

Eight

obviously not nearly the atmosphere in the arena as this is one of the most animated crowds in the league and now it is an echo chamber

when formula 1 starts back up in july there will be no fans at the races. if the usa mirrors what we see in europe and asia are we likely to see no fans if and when the nfl and college football returns?

Moose Stuff

obviously not nearly the atmosphere in the arena as this is one of the most animated crowds in the league and now it is an echo chamber

when formula 1 starts back up in july there will be no fans at the races. if the usa mirrors what we see in europe and asia are we likely to see no fans if and when the nfl and college football returns?

They need to pump in crowd noise/chants. You can literally hear people kicking the ball.

Eight

They need to pump in crowd noise/chants.

curious how bad that would echo and sound like garbled noise

did get the team song after the goal though it sounded like it was being played on a cassette recorder over the pa

celebration was about as awkward as a middle school dance

Eight

curious what the bookmakers set the o/u line for the number of participants that will be dead within 2 weeks of playing this match

Moose Stuff

If we can just finally get our young group healthy together I honestly think the US is gonna do legitimate damage in future World Cups..... Adams, Pulisic, Steffen, Dest, Reyna, McKennie, Cannon, Weah, Sargent..... without question the most talented generation in US soccer history.

So of course Reyna got hurt warming up for today's game.

Chongo94

So of course Reyna got hurt warming up for today's game.

I’m starting to believe that this potential golden generation is quite injury prone. They’re all young so it’s hard to tell if this will stay with them or If it’s just various injuries from getting used to playing more games with older pros and whatnot.