• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

Casey T

The last NCAA cfb video game came out in 2013 and was the only one made with our at-the-time recently renovated/new stadium.

Now with the potential for a new NCAA cfb game coming out next year (hopefully), they can throw in our newly renovated east side as well, which will be gobbled up by every cfb fan who plays video games out there

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thanks, when I drove by last week I saw workmen out there but there was no official hard-core steel railing up. It was only the rickety two by fours nailed together for “worker safety“ — Definitely did not look done.
I think that’s about all that’s left to do on the exterior. At least that you can see from the parking lots.

The last NCAA cfb video game came out in 2013 and was the only one made with our at-the-time recently renovated/new stadium.

Now with the potential for a new NCAA cfb game coming out next year (hopefully), they can throw in our newly renovated east side as well, which will be gobbled up by every cfb fan who plays video games out there

It ain't coming out anytime soon.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
WKGTX82.jpg

HG73

Whatever happened to the "Adams Family" house on Shirley on the way into the elementary school football parking lot. I know it was demolished. Such a cute street except for that place.

Anybody know the story behind it?

HToady

Whatever happened to the "Adams Family" house on Shirley on the way into the elementary school football parking lot. I know it was demolished. Such a cute street except for that place.

Anybody know the story behind it?
HGC bought it and tore it down with the anticipation of building "condos". About a year prior the neighborhood shored up an issue with zoning when some ah put a stealth dorm on Rodgers. The neighborhood pushed back on the "condos", so now the area has been broken up for sale as 4 individual lots. This is my understanding in talking to UWest representatives.

Brog

Has any progress been made in purchasing the old house located on Berry St. in front of the new Administration Building?

Strange that the address of that house is Wabash, not Berry, 3071 Wabash. Acc. to Tarrant Property info, it was built in 1930, 1,948 sq. feet, valued at $337,000+, 3 BR, 2 bath. Owner info also listed, but I won't repeat her name here.