• The KillerFrogs

Prayer Request for Coach Saarloos’ Dad

Take a moment to say a prayer for Coach Saarloos’ Dad. He’s heading into surgery after breaking his neck horseback riding. Both Schloss and Saarloos have endured enough personal and professional bad news over the last several months. It’s time for some good news for these good people. Send those prayers up!

Eight

prayers definitely for larry and the entire family

if you don't know much about the story behind the sarloos family vineyards i would suggest going to their website.

great story how they got into the wine business and after reading some of the stories here from posters about your raising in a very loving, supportive, but tough as nails household you will relate and if you go on the website you will see the larry loves his grandchildren dearly

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Prayers for the Sarloos family.

Scott introduced me to Larry Sarloos and spousal unit at the Big 12 Baseball Tournament a few years ago. Heard a whopper of a story about Scott's visit to the vineyard--roaring up in a rental Corvette. Scott vouched for the quality of the wine...but seemed more impressed that they served cupcakes instead of crackers during the wine testing.

Eight

Prayers for the Sarloos family.

Scott introduced me to Larry Sarloos and spousal unit at the Big 12 Baseball Tournament a few years ago. Heard a whopper of a story about Scott's visit to the vineyard--roaring up in a rental Corvette. Scott vouched for the quality of the wine...but seemed more impressed that they served cupcakes instead of crackers during the wine testing.

they actually will send out cupcakes paired with wines from their website

FrogAbroad

Ryann--Please forgive me for being an accomplice in an unintentional near-hijacking of the thread. I'm certain I'm not the only one who will re-focus on your intent, the well-being of a "Frog Family" member.