• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ShadowFrog

Moderators
No fan of Baylor, but hope what their president says and what they're doing doesn't define broke, because we are doing much the same things ourselves here at TCU.
Key word is debt.
As I recall, they are neck deep in it.
Deep has the details but.....you’ll need 2 blue books.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So does anyone on this educated board know exactly (or approximately) how much debt we are carrying for all the building we've done lately?
BsMxX8BCYAAnPWm.jpg

Mean Purple

brazos crap camp has always had more than typical funding challenges. Back in the 90's I was shocked at how much stronger our endowment situation was compared to crap camp's.
And they went monster debt load starting in about 1998 due to some decisions. I think it was 99 when they had to fire a prof for assault allegations on a student on some trip. I'm sure that cost them. Then the stuff over the past decade. And they have not always had big time donors willing to give the amounts that we see in Fort Worth.

Frogenstein

Supposedly an anonymous donor recently pledged the largest donation ever to Baylor it was in the range of 100-150 million dollars. Too lazy to look it up. Maybe it was Harvey Weinstein, birds of a feather.