• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Alexandra-Daddario:-Nomis-Premiere--16.jpg
Twice the talent than most...

MTfrog5

Watching Dark Side of the Ring on Chris Benoit. Really well made that has just about everyone outside of Vince for the late 90’s WWF fans.

Mean Purple

Fellow Frog just sent this to me.
Doubt too many of y'all would typically watch this. But at the 27min25sec mark they have a story of the family that owns Rancho Espuela Cattle. Co. out near Fort Davis. Clip features a graduate of the TCU Ranch Management program. They also own Big Bend Trailers. Which are known to be very durable. I had no idea that company was started by a rancher, but it explains how they hold up so well.
I do watch that NCBA's show each week. But I missed this one. The story on the Colorado based ranch about 18 min in is pretty well done too.

stbrab

I watched two excellent movies last night with my wife and sons. Thief with James Caan...I had seen it before, but it had been several years. The other I had never seen, that my oldest son recommended...Cinema Paridiso. It’s an Italian movie in subtitles, but very good.

stbrab

I’ve also started watching Vikings on Amazon Prime. I’m into season 2. It’s an excellent series, but of course my wife has no interest in a series based in the Middle Ages. Ahh well...her loss.

SuperBarrFrog

I’ve also started watching Vikings on Amazon Prime. I’m into season 2. It’s an excellent series, but of course my wife has no interest in a series based in the Middle Ages. Ahh well...her loss.

I really enjoyed first few seasons, but eventually forgot to record a season and then I was done. I’ll put that on my list of things to go back in finish since it’s on amazon.

So far caught up on Peaky Blinders last night and am still in season one of Cheers. Also, I never finished season one of Ozark so gotta go back and watch that maybe. I started trying to rewatch all of Deadwood when the movie came out and never completed that either. A lot of unfinished business for me to take care of during quarantine. Definitely gonna need some gummies to get all this to watching accomplished!

Ron Swanson

I really enjoyed first few seasons, but eventually forgot to record a season and then I was done. I’ll put that on my list of things to go back in finish since it’s on amazon.

So far caught up on Peaky Blinders last night and am still in season one of Cheers. Also, I never finished season one of Ozark so gotta go back and watch that maybe. I started trying to rewatch all of Deadwood when the movie came out and never completed that either. A lot of unfinished business for me to take care of during quarantine. Definitely gonna need some gummies to get all this to watching accomplished!
I loved Vikings for the first 2 or 3 seasons but eventually just kind of quit watching it. Not sure if it was on purpose or what, but I lost interest somehow.

I tried to go back recently to pick up where I left off but I couldn’t get back into it.

SuperBarrFrog

I loved Vikings for the first 2 or 3 seasons but eventually just kind of quit watching it. Not sure if it was on purpose or what, but I lost interest somehow.

I tried to go back recently to pick up where I left off but I couldn’t get back into it.
That will probably be what happens to me too.