• The KillerFrogs

Anyone here attend TCU in 1965?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
My family is in possession of a 1965 TCU yearbook. It is in excellent condition. 470 glossy pages. Thick and heavy. Hoping to find someone interested in having it. We will mail it. Thanks.

CF76EB42-2A76-47D9-99CF-8C2E116AB9AA.jpeg

Limp Lizard

I was a Freshman in 65-66, the year after your yearbook covers. I am sure there are those here who would love to have it.

What I would be interested in is a Freshman beanie for my class ('69). My mother was clearing out my closed one year and threw it away. Nothing better than a purple and white beanie with a big "69" on it.

I was a Freshman in 65-66, the year after your yearbook covers. I am sure there are those here who would love to have it.

What I would be interested in is a Freshman beanie for my class ('69). My mother was clearing out my closed one year and threw it away. Nothing better than a purple and white beanie with a big "69" on it.
Same here.

westoverhillbilly

Topfrog, I hope it finds a home..

Unfortunately, 1965 is one of only two TCU yearbooks posted on e-yearbook.com in the last 55 years (1985 is the other).. Before 1965, many TCU yearbooks are posted on the site ('63, '60, '59, '57, '54, '50 and almost every year in the '40s)..

I urge anyone with copies of other TCU yearbooks to allow e-yearbook.com to scan and post other yearbooks- I believe that they will send them back to you.. It's a pretty good site and pretty reasonably priced ($19/annually)..

Wog68

I have the '65 - '68 books. I sometimes check out the Frogette Beauties and wonder what they look like now. I know what I look like now.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Topfrog, I hope it finds a home..

Unfortunately, 1965 is one of only two TCU yearbooks posted on e-yearbook.com in the last 55 years (1985 is the other).. Before 1965, many TCU yearbooks are posted on the site ('63, '60, '59, '57, '54, '50 and almost every year in the '40s)..

I urge anyone with copies of other TCU yearbooks to allow e-yearbook.com to scan and post other yearbooks- I believe that they will send them back to you.. It's a pretty good site and pretty reasonably priced ($19/annually)..
The TCU Fort Worth Alumni Association said they would take it. Going to send it to them. The sports pages are interesting.

HG73

I have the '65 - '68 books. I sometimes check out the Frogette Beauties and wonder what they look like now. I know what I look like now.
Went to my 50th HS reunion last year. The beauties are no more. Ghastly how they have let themselves go. Except for one.